Drug Program - Livingston County
Introducing the Livingston County Prescription Discount Card...
FREE to County Residents!
Effective February 4, 2010
Americans are paying more for prescription drugs than ever before. Without prescription coverage, staying healthy can come at a high price.
With the Livingston County Prescription Discount Card provided to you in a joint effort with the National Association of Counties (NACo), you can save money on many of your prescription purchases!
Any county resident without prescription coverage can use this program. Even if you have insurance for prescription drugs, you may still benefit from the discount card, since it may save you money on prescription drugs your existing plan does not cover.
Everyone is eligible!
- No income requirements
- No age requirements
- Unlimited use for the whole family
The Livingston County Prescription Discount Card is:
- Valuable. Save an average of 22% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 90-day supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable drugs through our specialty pharmacy.
- Easy. There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
- Convenient. More than 59,000 participating pharmacies nationwide
Asked Questions... click here
Participating Pharmacies in
- Hometown Pharmacy, 601
Locust Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601, 660-646-7455
- Walgreens 11626, 917
Washington Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601, 660-707-0396
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy 1077, 1210
Washington Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601, 660-646-1280
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy 10-0135, 1000 Graves
Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601, 660-646-6550
NACo Prescription Discount Card online
The cards may be picked up in the
Clerk's office, Livingston County Courthouse, 700 Webster Street,
For more information, including
additional card pick-up locations, call toll-free 1-877-321-2652 or visit www.caremark.com/naco.
Print a Card...
Start saving on your prescription medicine that is not covered by insurance.
Simply, enter your 5-digit zip code or select your state and county from the map
to locate the program in your area, select next and print your card.
Livingston County cards will be available after February 4, 2010.
Get your card and start saving today!
700 Webster Street
Chillicothe, MO 64601